The Heinrich Metzendorf School realizes education which addresses the whole human and enables to take a meaningful and successful place in our society which is growing together in Europe and also globally more and more.
The international exchange with its education projects and offers for internships abroad opens the possibility for the participants to learn something new in a vocational and a personal way as well.
The national agency for Erasmus+ at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education (BIBB), one of our education partners for projects of international exchange, expresses, for instance, the advantages for an abroad internship in its flyer like this:
The plus for your training – this is what staying abroad offers to you:
• New vocational knowledge and skills
• Improved language skills and important terms from your industry
• The skill to cooperate together with people from other cultures
• The Europass Mobility Pass. It documents what you have learned abroad. An advantage for future applications! More info under www.europass-info.de
• Higher self-esteem and independency
• Of course a lot of fun, experiences and new contacts